Rapid Rodent Removal
Rodent Removal can get really complicated, especially when there are pesky animals that thrive best in residential areas, and notoriously so in attics. They live in small holes, or burrows, which they have dug along buildings and fence areas. If not controlled, rodents can become a rodent infestation are very hard critters to get rid of, most notably if the rats are in your attic. They generally have a lifespan of one to two years, and the female rodents give birth to about four to seven liters that consists of about six to twelve young within their lifetime. This is why often time we at Dallas Pest Control will often refer you to a rodent exterminator service.
Dallas Rodent Control is needed and should be a priority in all establishments to prevent any infections and disease from spreading. Mice and rodents often get into stored food supply which they can easily contaminate. They thrive in areas where they can find a steady supply of food. On top of that, their wastes also carry diseases like Leptospirosis and E-coli. Protect your family, establishment, and community today, these are the things that make rat removal a priority for your home, and the reason we recommend hiring a rat exterminator or a Rodent Removal Company. Finding a company with great reviews can be very important in deciding what company your work with. Just because they are cheaper doesn’t mean they are better
Here are the easy and quick tips provided by Rapid Rodent Removal for the best rodent control in Dallas Tx:
1. Store and dispose of food neatly. Make sure that food containers are tightly sealed. Do not dump garbage or leftover food in the yard or compost as this is an attractive sight to rodents. Note that even left over pet food like bird seed fallen from dishes will also attract these pests.
2. Close any holes around or in your home. One of the favorite past times of rodents and mice are to chew anything that they can get teeth onto which include wood, dirt, and more. They also find hallow spaces inviting. If it is not possible to close the hole by cement or dirt, homeowners may also put screens to keep the rodents out.
3. Keep the home and surroundings organized. When an area is messy and many things are piled on top of another in a disorganized manner, it is less likely to see any signs of rodent activity such as chewed books or feces lying around. An organized area will give rodents less opportunities to find places to hide and can be quickly sighted.
4. Remove stagnant water from the area. For rodent control, it is best to sweep off water that may be lying along the sidewalk and to regularly empty any pails or drums that have accumulated excess water which is not being used.
5. Use gadgets to help get rid of these unsanitary animals. Mice or rodent traps are available; there are also traps that provide an electronic shock to pests that get caught. There are also ultrasonic devices which can only be heard by them.
6. Move quickly. When a rodent is sighted, homeowners must quickly move to follow the tips stated above. It is also advisable to be open and talk to neighbors and the community about the existence of rodents for protection.
If a rat is sighted, do not run and try to forget about it. Take action immediately. Be proactive in fighting these disease carrying animals. To get rid of your pest problem it is best to call a professional pest control.
As you can see from the tips, these are the Best for Dallas Rodent control measures that can be taken to do away with them completely. I you find yourself with rats in the attic, rodent infestation or just a normal dallas rat problem, Rapid Rodent Removal is the company your looking for